Meet Ken Behzadi
In over 25 years as a litigator in California, Ken Behzadi has handled hundreds of personal injury cases including serious catastrophic injuries. His work encompasses cases at both State and Federal levels. Ken has significant experience in personal injury cases and has obtained substantial monetary rewards for his clients.
In addition to his work in Personal Injury Law, Ken has over 25 years experience as a litigator in California, successfully handling hundreds of criminal matters, ranging from misdemeanors to complex, serious felonies, and immigration and nationalization cases, including visas, citizenship, business and real estate law.
- Learn more about Ken’s Criminal Defense practice.
- Learn more about Ken’s Immigration and Business practice.
Juris Doctor, May 1992
Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award
Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
Master of Science, Environmental Engineering, December 1986
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, August 1979
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Licenses & Admissions
- Admitted to the bar in California, June 1993 – present, Bar #164157
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, June 1993
- Member, American Inns of Court, Criminal Law Section
- Member, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Past President, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Member, Iranian-American Bar Association
- Member, Iranianhotline.com
- Member, Rancho Park Rotary Club in Los Angeles, California, 1996-present