Ken Behzadi & Associates handles all types of aviation cases, not just those involving crashes. Ken has successfully represented passengers and crew members involved in commercial aviation accidents as well as crashes involving private airplanes, corporate jets and helicopters. Ken Behzadi & Associates has represented numerous victims and their families including victims who were killed in various air crash disasters.
It is imperative that plane crash victims and their families retain the services of an experienced aviation attorney who has the extensive resources required to handle a complex aviation case from its initial stages to a just and proper resolution.
When you retain us, we will not only help you understand your legal rights but also answer important questions such as:
- Can surviving family members claim damages when their mother, father, son, daughter, or other relative dies in an aviation accident?
- What caused the crash?
- Who is responsible for the crash?
- Can I bring lawsuit against the airline or aircraft owner?
- I survived an airplane or helicopter crash and now I am disabled. What can I do?
- Does the country where the airline is based affect my case?
Ken Behzadi will protect your interests throughout all stages of your case, regardless of whether you are a survivor of an aviation accident or have lost a loved one in one of these tragedies. We will seek justice for you and your family and your interests are always the focus of our efforts in obtaining the maximum compensation.
The most common causes of aviation accidents include:
- Human/Pilot error: Humans can cause aviation accidents through mistakes such as failure to follow proper take-off/landing procedures, premature descent, excessive landing speed, missed runways, failure to refuel, navigation mistakes, and making dangerous miscalculations.
- Equipment Malfunction: Many aviation accidents stem from equipment and mechanical failures, such as engine failure or structural design flaw. A parts manufacturer could be liable if the equipment had a defect, or the owner of the plane could be liable if the malfunction was due to negligence in maintenance.
- Bad Weather: Sometimes, a pilot or aviation company could be liable for failing to check the weather, underestimating the dangers, or failing to obey proper procedures in a storm or fog if these mistakes caused the injury.
Personal Injury Claims for Aviation Accidents
Victims of accidents or their families have the right to bring civil claims against at fault aviation manufacturers or aircraft companies for financial damages. Filing a personal injury or wrongful death claim for an aviation accident could result in substantial monetary damages for all past and future accident-related expenses such as:
- Medical costs
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages
If you or a loved one has been injured or if a family member has perished in an aviation accident, contact the Law Offices of Behzadi and Associates for a free evaluation including full consultation and explanation of your legal rights.